Monday, January 16, 2012

Well, it is hard to believe that my Indian adventure has come and gone, but I can easily tell you that I had an experience of a lifetime!  From the warm hospitality of everyone on campus at IIT Bombay, to the atmosphere at Techfest, the trip was one that i will never forget.  Of course the main people I must thank include Anthony from Art for After Hours, whom I am one of their artists and was brought on board for this project.  I also am grateful to Rajat, Animesh, Anish, Aseem, Palash, Julian and everyone else that I forgot to mention!  There are way too many memories to start writing a book here, so I will let the photos speak for themselves :)

Finished large mural - 96ft x 15ft

Finished small mural - 25ft x 15ft


On my morning walk to work ;)

The artists from CreatOne.  Worked on Graffiti mural next to my piece

My trusty assistant Julian Fernandes!  He helped make the small mural come to life!

No comments:

Post a Comment